Miller’s Review of Orthopaedics has long been considered the go-to certification and recertification review guide for every orthopaedic resident fellow and surgeon – and the 8th Edition has been fully revised to efficiently and effectively prepare you for exam success. Drs. Mark D. Miller and Stephen R. Thompson along with expert contributors in the field ensure that this bestselling review tool provides you with maximum knowledge in the least amount of time keeping you up to date with the latest medical advances and helping you improve the safety effectiveness and efficiency of your practice.
- Contains content current in scope and emphasis for the ABOS (American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery) and OITE (Orthopaedic In-Service Training Exam), using detailed illustrations, surgical photos, and a succinct outline format.
- Ensures that you spend time studying only high-yield, testable material presented in a concise, readable format, including key points, multiple-choice review questions, quick-reference tables, pathology slides, bulleted text, "testable facts" in every chapter, and more.
- Includes new, detailed figures that show multiple key concepts in one figure to provide you with a full visual understanding of complex topics. Additional new figures cover important concepts such as tendinopathies, compression syndromes, wrist pathologies, rheumatoid arthritis syndromes of the hand and wrist, motor and sensory inner action of the upper extremity, and much more.
- Provides video clips and short-answer questions online for easy access.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Mark D. Miller, MD, S. Ward Casscells Professor, Department of Orthopaedics, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia and Stephen R. Thompson, MD, MEd, FRCSC, Cooperating Associate Professor of Sports Medicine, University of Maine, Medical Director, EMMC Sports Health, Deputy Editor, The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Eastern Maine Medical Center Bangor, Maine; Cofounder and Codirector, Miller Review Course Part II, Denver , Colorado